It's on us... free returns on all Australian and New Zealand orders within 30 days of purchase!
Returns and exchanges for Blazer products purchased online may be processed at our Blazer retail stores (listed below) or online via the link below. Click the following link to begin your online return request where you will be guided through our simple return process.
Please ensure the garment that you are returning is in its original condition with all swing tags attached. You must include a copy of your original receipt and the return or exchange must be made within 30 days of purchase.In the instance of returning or exchanging a faulty or damaged item, you will be fully reimbursed by Blazer for all postage costs.
Worn and unwashed garments will not be accepted back unless genuinely faulty, in which case these garments must be laundered before being returned.
If you are posting your garments please allow 14 working days for returns and exchanges to be processed.
For orders from countries outside of Australia and New Zealand: we do accept returns and exchanges, however the customer is responsible for covering all postage costs. Please click HERE to begin your online return/exchange request.
Please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or give us a call on +61 3 8416 8600 if you have any questions regarding the returns process and we'll be happy to help you out.
Eastland Shopping Centre
+61 3 9870 1575
670 Burke Road
+61 3 9813 0506
53 Cremorne Street
+61 3 8416 8600
PayPal Refunded Returns service - Australian Customers only
Up to 8 refunds per PayPal account for eligible purchases per 12 month period. A cap of $45 per refund request applies.
The PayPal Refunded Returns service is available at no additional cost if you hold an Australian PayPal account that is not suspended or limited and have activated the service at https://www.paypal.com.au/returns.
How do I make a Refund Request?
To submit a Refund Request, submit a claim within 14 days of returning the item and attach required documentation, available at https://www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new.
1) The completed online claim form submitted via https://www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new;
2) The confirmation email for your PayPal transaction or a screenshot of your PayPal account showing that the entire price was paid using your PayPal account and displaying the PayPal transaction ID; and
b. If you use regular post (with no shipment tracking), we also need a photo of the package showing the seller’s address.
4) If the return costs were deducted from the refund of your item, we also need a copy of the refund email from the seller or PayPal, showing the amount refunded to you.
Documents must be clearly legible and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the original documents as you may be asked to provide new copies if the copies are not sufficiently legible.
If any document is missing, you’ll need to submit it within 7 days of your initial submission.
How will I be refunded?
If your Refund Request is accepted, you will receive a refund directly to your PayPal account.
How will I know if my Refund Request is accepted?
PayPal will send you a:
- confirmation of receipt of your Refund Request: Within 1 business day
- notice of approval or rejection of your Refund Request: Within 5 business days from the receipt of your complete request
- refund to your PayPal account: Within 5 business days from the notice of approval of your Refund Request
For more information on the PayPal Refunded Returns Service, see the General Conditions of Use.
The Refunded Returns Service is offered by PayPal Pty. Ltd, in partnership with TELUS International Europe, the service provider.