Share and Win Competition 2021
Share and Win Competition
‘WIN $100 Gift Card in the Blazer Share and Win Competition via Facebook and Instagram.’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Blazer Clothing, ABN 57 773 287 797, of 403 Tooronga Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123 (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
- is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older (13, with guardian / parent consent),
- is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
- is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
- Competition entry opens at time and date specified on the website and closes at time and date specified on the web site ("Entry Period"). All times and dates are times and dates in AEST.
- Entry Period: 1 August 2021. Closing Date: 31 October 2021.
- The Entry Period is from the first day to the last day of each month. A new Entry Period will start from the 1st of every month, and entrants may post their entry again if unsuccessful previously.
- Entries will be drawn within three business days of the completion of the month.
- All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the Entry Period. All entrants must follow @blazerclothing, post an image that features the Promoter’s product and use the hashtag #blazercrew on Facebook or Instagram.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- Best entrant from each month wins a $100 gift voucher for the Share and Win Competition (1 gift voucher every month, total of 3 vouchers).
- All images must be original.
- The Promoter reserves the right to moderate posted images. Entries must not be offensive or unsuitable for publication.
- Images that include people should have the permission of those involved to be included in the content.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or
- in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
- in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition are the responsibility of the person seeking access.
- Eligible Entrants must make their entries manually. The Promoter may reject entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. The prize is non-transferrable.
- Total prize pool value is $300. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- There will be one (1) winner selected each month of the competition period, where winners will receive 1 x $100 Blazer Clothing Gift Card.
- The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize within 7 days of being contacted.
- The Winner will be notified via direct message within seven (7) business days of the draw and their names will be published on Blazer’s social media platforms and on this page.
- Prize winners agree to the Promoter using their name, competition entry including imagery in promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the competition at any time.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
- All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.