USER GENERATED CONTENT
- From time to time we may reach out to our customers via social media to encourage you to share your own content using specific hashtags (#) alongside your Content in line with a campaign we might be running at that time.
- By responding to marketing promotions and using the required hashtag, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You comply with the terms and conditions of the platform you are using to create that Content;
- You own all rights in respect of your Content and/or have obtained appropriate rights and consents from any other persons featured in your Content;
- Your Content and social media handle may be featured across our social media platforms, Website, e-mails, and other marketing and promotional materials;
- Blazer may enhance, adapt, crop or otherwise modify your Content. Any such modifications would only occur to the extent deemed reasonably appropriate by us; and
- You are solely responsible for your Content and will not seek to hold Blazer liable for any demands by a third party related to our use of your Content.
- You may revoke your permission for us to use your Content at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving such a request we agree to remove your Content from our online platforms as soon as reasonably practicable, and removed to the extent technically practicable.
Last Update: 29th July 2021